Agency and Click & Collect
A Vélhop close to you throughout the Eurometropolis!
VISIT OUR CENTRAL AGENCY
The Central Station Agency brings together all the Vélhop services in one place: shop, reception, workshop and much more!
Vélhop tip: for all new long-term rentals, book online to ensure that a bike is available when you arrive and to reduce waiting time at the branch! (Long-term rental are reserved for EMS residents)
Strasbourg Train Station
Inside the large glass roof, Level -1
Monday to Friday :
8 am to 7 pm
9 am to 6 pm
Sundays and public holidays :
THE SCHILTIGHEIM INFORMATION AND RENTAL POINT
Visit your information and rental point (Click & Collect only) every morning from 9 am to 12.30 pm from Monday to Friday!
This branch offers you information on Vélhop hire as well as the opportunity to collect, exchange or return your Vélhop (by appointment only).
Halles du Scilt :
15b Rue Principale, 67300 Schiltigheim
Monday to Friday :
9 am to 12.30 pm
Collect your bike from a post office
Take advantage of our network of partner post offices to collect your bike you reserved online in advance.
Classic and electric-assist Vélhop bookings only. Vélhop cargo bikes will soon be available for online reservation and collection from post offices.
There's always a Vélhop to suit you
Découvrez le Vélhop sous toutes ses formes
Electric Bike (Pro)Discover
Cargo ShortyAvailable soon
Low Seat BikeDiscover
HOW TO RESERVE A VELHOP USING THE CLICK & COLLECT SERVICE?
Please go to "My account"
- Click on “Pre-registration”
- Fill in your details: surname, first name, email and postal address.
- After confirming your email address, choose the type of bike you want: classic, electrically-assisted, cargo, tandem, folding, etc.
If you already have a hire bike, click on “My account”.
When a bike is available, you receive an email
- You will receive an email informing you that the bike you want is available.
- You have 5 days to confirm your rental request.
- Sign up online providing proof of identity, proof of address, a deposit and a method of payment (pre-payment, payment will only be effective when the bike is collected).
- Choose the date and place where you want to collect your bike.
Confirmation of the appointment to collect your bike
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the date and place of your appointment.
- If you cannot make it, please contact the agency as soon as possible on +33 (0)3 67 70 70 70.
You can pick up your bike at your Click & Collect collection point
- Go to the collection point with your ID.
- Check the condition of the bike.
- You receive your invoice, contract and login to your online account by email.
Schedule an appointment online for maintenance or to return your bike
- You can access your account online to: view your current rental, collect your invoices, make an appointment for maintenance or to return your bike.
- You can log in to your account to report a claim.
- You can also make a new long-term reservation request from your online account.